Thursday, August 05, 2004

"Penning"

I was wondering as to how important it is to Pen my thoughts.
Its a great need or requirement and enjoyment coupled with satisfaction. The shear enjoyment of reading something of great interest or to jot down my reflections actually lightens my heart.
It becomes an even greater challenge when I want to do it in a discriptive manner.
Any writer/poet while penning one's reflections has a great amount of history related. A whole bundle of ideas and thoughts that heve resulted in that work and to read it without realising this is brutal. The beauty of the work is lost if one does not put in their heart and soul into the read.

The reason behind my present writeup could possibly because of a general observation of people's attiude towards books.

Anything slightly involving a thought into the enigma called 'life' is immediately branded as philosophical. What could be philosophy then? I believe it is just a perspective of an individual's thought which when expounded comes to be called Philosophy.

At the end of the day, I love writing and it really helps me go through my previous ruminations.

No comments: