Sunday, August 01, 2004

It's time...

I was always wanting a change.
A change in the outer appearance and adding new likable facets to my personality.
But I have always want to keep my inner core values intact.
The wrapper must change to maintain novelty and drive away boredom...but the core should always maintain the ethics I have stood for.

It was yet another day of self-doubt when I suddenly realised that I need to get rid of this feeling. It has been with me too long now and I need to get rid of it.

"What would I do if I was not afraid ?"
I think I would do a number of things to my heart's content. I have been doing it but not in terms of things which desire a major revamp in terms of where it is required.
I will now do it ....surely.

I have started...and it's now time to do it.

No comments: