Sunday, June 13, 2004

Change

This is the very first time I have created my 'BLOG'.
There has been an incredible change in my life in the last one year. I have done things which I never thought would happen and some of my dreams also came true.
I did have my share of disappointments, but all said and done I have emerged much wiser.

This has been the first opportunity that I have come out to live independently. Posted in Pune, far away from home, it's going to be a new life for me.

I thought I had forgotten my diary but now I have found one that's mobile.

There has been a change in every sphere....and I am living every minute of it.

Ruminating about all this, I can but remember the ' The Brook's Song ' by Rudyard Kipling.

'Men may come,
Men may go,
But I go on forever.... '

1 comment:

Sunil Kumar said...

Hello MisMas!!
Way to go!
Unraveling the Enigma eh. Then you better pitch in some "secrets" to corroborate THAT! ;)