Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Urge

The urge to blog comes up at the most inopportune moments. Worst time is when the lights are out and am cozily wrapped up in my blanket. I think am at my scribing best at that time and totally loath the idea of changing status quo. Chances are rare when I have overcome my “Garfieldian” tendencies to open my lappy and start scribbling.
Presumably this situation is similar with many of us. Some I heard, have their brainwaves in the loo (man! What a place!!??!!) . I wonder what all are the other places/times when the bulb glows. (doesn’t that phrase immediately remind one of the scene when Jerry has a brainwave to tackle Tom? It does for me :-) )

So whenever or whatever, I hope the bulbs keep popping for you when required all through the coming year.

Yippie…. 2007 is coming soon.

2 comments:

Vissu said...

True. Add early mornings too. They are my best mornings to finish pending work.

Wish u happy and wonderful new year ahead!

Anonymous said...

Too late to comment on the post, may be! Let me do it, anyway!

My bulb glows mostly at 3 in the morning. Wake up suddenly and then there is a brilliant idea!

I plan to put a pencil and a notepad by my bedside all the time. I wonder when I will implement it!

Viv.
http://viveeonline.blogspot.com