Friday, January 28, 2005

Finally…

I had decided upon trying my luck… rather my folks … because 26th ka khana maine banaya tha. Well Div n I prepared the dinner. We had planned for pyaaz ki roti and Mughlai Cauliflower. I think our stars were bright.. we managed to do it well. Not bragging though, but my finicky coz is very particular about food and he approved with an A+. Both of us were too thrilled.
The applause did take a while to die down. That's why one should make oneself more rare I suppose..people tend to appreciate ur effort more ;-))

Will be trying it more often :-)


2 comments:

Suri said...

Ever considered that it might have been a fluke ??? ;)

Unknown said...

Concur with sri.. But on a serious note
"That's why one should make oneself more rare I suppose..people tend to appreciate ur effort more ;-))"
you gonna make my jiju starve to death lady!!